WHICH DATA WE STORE AND HOW WE USE IT?
www.waggingtail.eu collects customer user data in order to deliver a seamless and safe service for customers. We collect data for the following reasons:
- To be able to complete purchases
- Through contact with our customer care team
- Through our Loyalty Programs & newsletters
- Through web analytics for a user friendly experience
This data may include your name, delivery and billing address, email address, contact numbers and specific purchase details. In addition to data collection, we automatically receive your IP address when you browse our website, in order to transfer information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. This is not connected to any personal information.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA?
Your data is collected in waggingtail.eu database only in order to complete purchases, to provide customer care, etc. We will never pass on, sell or swap your data for any purpose to third parties outside the www.waggingtail.eu company.
HOW DO WE GET YOUR CONSENT TO USE AND STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The information collected when placing an order is based on legal requirements. With your consent (where required), We use your Personal Data to provide you with information about goods or services (e.g. marketing communications or campaigns or promotions). This can be done via means such as email, ads, SMS, phone calls and postal mailings to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
YOUR RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT?
You have the right to withdraw your consent of any personal data processed by www.waggingtail.eu at any time apart from the following situations:
- You have an ongoing issue with Customer Care
- You have placed an order which has not yet been processed and shipped
- For all purchases made, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping purposes.
In order to protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry practices to make sure that your information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.Personal data is not transferred to third parties apart from:Authorities on statutory grounds. We are required to pass on your personal information to third parties when applicable law requires so. For example, sending information to authorities for the sole purpose of tracking criminal activities and/or protecting public security.Authorized partners that needs specific information in order to complete your purchase. We transfer data to the following partners:
- Logistic partners for delivery
- Payment partners for payment
- IT-partners, whom we need to run our services, such as hosting partners and customer service softwares
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag”
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on www.waggingtail.eu, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. *Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete www.waggingtail.eu user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.